Forums » News and Announcements

DYMO LabelWriter Durable Industrial Labels

• 1408 posts
    September 28, 2022 11:33 PM EDT

DYMO LabelWriter Durable Industrial Labels

From metal tread plate and textured PVC to wood and glass, DYMO Durable Industrial LabelWriter Labels are the perfect solution for challenging labeling tasks. The industrial-strength adhesive and protective coating resist pealing from abrasion, heat, moisture, solvents and cleaners, making them ideal for shelving, floor markers and chemical storage. The labels are pre-cut for easy application and available in a range of sizes designed for specific tasks. They also use cost-effective direct thermal printing technology that prints without expensive ink or toner. UL recognized as a component to UL 969.Get more news about Dymo 6x4 Labels,you can vist our website!
    Features
    Tough labels built for labelling shelves, warehousing, chemical storage, floor markers, equipment/inventory and more
    Industrial-strength adhesive sticks securely to a variety of challenging surfaces including metal tread plate, textured PVC, wood and glass
    Protective coating prevents peeling caused by abrasion as well as industrial oils, cleaners and solvents; withstands moisture and temperatures from 0°F to 122°F
    Direct thermal-printing technology prints without expensive ink or toner
    Includes 1700 (1” x 1”) square labels, compatible with DYMO LabelWriter: 5XL, 550, 550 Turbo, 4XL, 450, Wireless, 450 Turbo, 450 Twin Turbo, and Desktop Mailing Solution (not recommended for use with the LabelWriter 450 Duo)
    The latest Dymo label printers sport RFID readers that can authenticate the labels that customers place within the printers. According to the Electronic Frontier Foundation, this allows Dymo to distinguish between first-party labels and cheaper alternatives.

Dymo touts the benefits of the chipped label paper in its sales literature, including auto-detection and remaining label counts. However, the chipping also forces Dymo customers to purchase first-party labels that are more expensive than many of their competitors.

It sounds like, if my current printer breaks, I won’t be able to use the remainder of the labels I’ve already purchased.
    The chip inside each roll is a special NFC that identifies the label dimensions and remaining label count. The NFC comes pre-loaded with 0xFFFF-Count in a special register that increments when hit with a non-password protected NFC command emitted by the printer when any label is ejected. So even if you don’t print, you just eject, the labels are depleted. There seems to be a buffer at the end for this kind of “rewind” process or user error … but it’s limited. A roll of 50 labels might have a counter that can be hit 60 times. The command to reset this counter is password protected.

There are many label converters (print shops that make blank labels) bent out of shape about this. Moreover, there are entire industries (think dental offices) that have standardized their processes around custom die cut labels made specifically for their use case. Since DYMO won’t bless the labels, they will never work in the LabelWriter 550.

When the 550 was launched I started hearing about it from my customers. I bought one off Amazon and the reviews were terrible. A few weeks later I checked and DYMO deleted the 550 product page and renamed their older 450 to become the 550, effectively inheriting the thousands of decent reviews from the 450… hiding the upset customers of the 550.

• 11 posts
    October 16, 2022 12:12 AM EDT

We have sample informal essays and example informal essay that we provide our customers to check how quality writings we provide them. Unlike other writing companies, we do not hire professional thesis writer unqualified writers who will provide our customers with low-quality informal essays and other academic writings. We have remained loyal to our customers by providing them non-plagiarized informal essay and other academic essay works.