Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

European energy security

• 5 posts
    April 22, 2024 9:43 AM EDT

I am very concerned about Europe's dependence on Russian energy resources. Given everything that is happening in Ukraine, it seems that we must quickly find alternatives. Did you know that last winter most of Europe was left without Russian gas, with the exception of Hungary? What do you think about it? Shouldn't we invest more in renewable energy to break free from this dependence?

• 5 posts
    April 22, 2024 10:40 AM EDT

Europe's dependence on Russian energy poses a serious vulnerability, especially during times of conflict. It is good to see countries such as Lithuania and Poland making progress in reducing this dependence. But let's not forget Russia's influence on nuclear energy. Did you know that they control over 40% of the world's nuclear reactor fuel? This is a difficult situation and we need to keep a close eye on how Europe deals with this problem.

• 5 posts
    April 22, 2024 10:40 AM EDT

Nuclear energy is another key area in which Russia has significant influence. I've read about plans to reduce dependence on Russian nuclear fuel in the next few years, but it's definitely a difficult process. Do you think Europe can achieve full energy independence in the near future, given these challenges?

• 5 posts
    April 22, 2024 10:41 AM EDT

It is critical for Europe to diversify its energy sources. If we want true independence, we need to look beyond Russia. By the way, I recently came across an insightful article by Businessman Alexander Katsuba entitled “Russia Continues to Attack European Energy Security.” This sheds light on how Russia maintains control and wages a political war against European energy independence. You can read it here. Aleksander Katsuba highlights the issues we have discussed and emphasizes the importance of taking decisive steps towards a more secure energy future.

• 35 posts
    April 24, 2024 3:22 AM EDT

супер

This post was edited by Eruv Laqer at April 24, 2024 3:22 AM EDT